BLAST using DDBJ service
Perform a sequence similarity search using the BLAsT algorithm through the DDBJ web service
Run this Workflow in the Taverna Workbench...
Copy and paste this link into File > 'Open workflow location...'
[ More Info ]
Taverna is available from http://taverna.sourceforge.net/
If you are having problems downloading it in Taverna, you may need to provide your username and password in the URL so that Taverna can access the Workflow:
Replace http:// in the link above with http://yourusername:yourpassword@
Version 1 (earliest) (of 2)
Log in to add Tags
Shared with Groups (0)
Log in to add to one of your Packs
- Biomart and Blast with concatinated gene id
- Biomart and Blast
- retrieve nucleotide sequence and do a BLAST and extract position from DDBJ Web services
- retrieve protein sequence and do a BLAST and extract position from DDBJ Web services
- Item doesn't exist anymore
- Workflow for Protein Sequence Analysis
Other workflows that use similar services (50)
Only the first 2 workflows that use similar services are shown. View all workflows that use these services.
Created: 2007-10-03 | Last updated: 2009-12-03
Created: 2007-10-03 | Last updated: 2007-11-22