BLAST using DDBJ service
Perform a sequence similarity search using the BLAST algorithm through the DDBJ web service.
Example input for this service are given below.
Run this Workflow in the Taverna Workbench...
Copy and paste this link into File > 'Open workflow location...'
[ More Info ]
Taverna is available from http://taverna.sourceforge.net/
If you are having problems downloading it in Taverna, you may need to provide your username and password in the URL so that Taverna can access the Workflow:
Replace http:// in the link above with http://yourusername:yourpassword@
Version 2 (latest) (of 2)
Log in to add Tags
Shared with Groups (0)
Log in to add to one of your Packs
- Biomart and Blast with concatinated gene id
- Biomart and Blast
- retrieve nucleotide sequence and do a BLAST and extract position from DDBJ Web services
- retrieve protein sequence and do a BLAST and extract position from DDBJ Web services
- Item doesn't exist anymore
- Workflow for Protein Sequence Analysis
Other workflows that use similar services (50)
Only the first 2 workflows that use similar services are shown. View all workflows that use these services.
Created: 2007-10-03 | Last updated: 2009-12-03
Created: 2007-10-03 | Last updated: 2007-11-22