License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License
Created: Wednesday 08 July 2009 14:09:36 (UTC)
Updated: Wednesday 08 July 2009 14:09:37 (UTC)
- Permits Reproduction - Permits making multiple copies
- Permits Distribution - Permits distribution, public display, and publicly performance
- Permits Derivative Works - Permits distribution of derivative works
- Requires Notice - Requries copyright and license notices be kept intact
- Requires Attribution - Requires credit be given to copyright holder and/or author
- Requires Share Alike - Requires derivative works be licensed under the same terms or compatible terms as the original work
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/.